The EWFA counts with 28 member organisations, and numerous contacts in the window film industry in Europe. As a Chapter of the IWFA (International Association for Window Film), it benefits also from the contacts and double membership authorized by its mother organisation.
A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
- Thanks to the combined IWFA and EWFA membership, your organisation will automatically become member of both associations, with unlimited access to documents and meetings.
- Access a network gathering the most important window film manufacturers worldwide;
- Get in touch with member European manufacturers, distributors and suppliers;
- Network with peer high-level representatives from the European window film industry at the occasion of our meetings or events.
KNOWLEDGE & RESOURCES
- Share knowledge, expertise and best practices with members;
- Gain a better understanding of the European legislative Framework and market opportunities;
- Remain up to date with what is happening in the sector thanks to our quarterly newsletters and ad hoc European legislative alerts;
- Get local support for any legislation or initiative which could impact your organisation.
- Contribute to shaping the window film industry at European level, by voicing your concerns and raising your ideas directly to decision-makers;
- Participate in the EWFA Working Groups to move forward with crucial issues for your organisation;
- Gain access to industry specific resources for both European and national legislation and initiatives.